Who Am I?
I’ve been called a coach, counselor, consultant, trainer, writer, and a few other things I won’t mention here. Depending on who I’m with, I claim one or several of those titles. But none of them really say anything about what I do, or rather create. I don’t fit neatly into one title.
What I do is help people like you create the lives they really want to be living. How I do that is to create a focused space where you can identify and articulate what you really want. Then we can identify the short- and long-term steps that will help you manifest your vision.
Your vision may include:
I like to start with Personality Type because this system allows you to transform the seemingly disparate parts of yourself into a set of Superpowers. When you stand tall in your Superpowers, you are more likely to consider options that may have seemed strange, useless, or too big of a stretch in the past. The framework of Personality Type provides a language and context for understanding yourself and others.
From this base, you can let go of the “shoulda, woulda, and couldas” that often fog your vision. You may be more able to let go of expectations attached to the type of degree you have, traditional family and gender roles, or even geographic restraints.
I am not suggesting that you run away or abandon your responsibilities. But if those responsibilities are what are keeping you from having the life you really want, then you can start taking some steps to release yourself from the prison you’ve built. This often includes simplifying, delegating, and gaining a sense of humor about yourself.
Developing your sense of humor is more important than it seems on the surface.
- Embracing your Superpowers and your Bozopowers.
- Stepping back to gain perspective.
- Letting go of perfectionism.
- Enjoying more of the moments of the journey as you create the life you want.
- And being able to recognize it when you have achieved it.
Want to learn more? Let’s talk
Credentials & Qualifications
And by the way, I have 25+ years of experience in coaching, training, developing, and implementing dynamic leadership teams with attention to leadership succession, emerging leaders, and team dynamics. I am a sought-after keynote speaker and trainer in the US and UK and have successfully facilitated entrepreneurial companies and international corporations in transforming their organizational cultures.
I am considered a thought leader for developing an innovative approach to Team and Project Leadership through the lens of Personality Type.
I have written a few books including: Leadership Styles, Acting on Informed Decisions; Entrepreneur Types; The Solopreneur Workbook, Launch, Grow, and Prosper; and Charting the Course & Landing the Job.
My credentials include: Being Certified in Myers Briggs Type Indicator, FlexTalk, and Emotional Intelligence; a Master’s Degree in Leadership and Group Dynamics from University of Vermont; and a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications from Santa Clara University.
- Master’s in Leadership and Group Dynamics from University of Vermont
- Bachelor’s in Communications from Santa Clara University
- Certified in Myers Briggs Type Indicator, FlexTalk, and Emotional Intelligence
- Successful facilitator for entrepreneurial companies and international corporations
- 25+ years experience coaching, training, developing
- Sought-after keynote speaker and trainer
- Published author of several books
- Considered a thought leader in developing an innovative approach to Team and Project Leadership