Temperament & Interaction Styles act as a complementary system and are best used together.
- Temperament Styles – Why we do what we do and how it the influences culture norms of an organization.
- Interaction Styles – How we do what we do and how it contributes to potential area of conflict.
Dynamic Team Leadership & Project Leadership Styles act as a complementary system and are best used together.
- Leadership (& Followship) Styles – How we make decisions and how this impacts group dynamics.
- Project Leadership Styles – How we interact with time and deadlines and how this impacts group planning, projects, and goals.
What you can expect as a result of learning Your Personality Type:
- Personality Type (aka MBTI) is a useful lens that provides key insight into expectations that team members bring to groups and roles.
- Personality Type provides common language for building bridges and creating more dynamic teams.
- When team member will learn their natural Personality Type (1 of 16), you can identify areas for improvement, blind spots where deeper understanding, humor, and a slower pace would be required.
- You can learn ways to access the strengths of your people in daily interactions and strategic positioning of company, team, or department.
- This is a practical and flexible model for making well-rounded decision that encourages engagement and buy-in.
Personality Type provides rich insights into company culture
Individuals who understand their personality types:
- Emerge into more effective leaders and team members.
- Assist fellow employees and team members in identifying strengths.
- Take responsibility for their own professional development and seek appropriate opportunities for their style.
- And maintain a much better sense of humor about themselves and others.
What’s your favorite room in the Personality Type House?
Organizations and teams that understand their personality types:
- Have a dramatic rise in collaboration
- Lean into fellow team member’s strengths
- Identify the best leaders for various projects and ad hoc teams
- Develop professionals who want to stay and contribute
- And have a much better sense of humor throughout their daily interactions.