Since 1990, we have been providing a variety of individual and group options that can be customized to meet the unique needs of executives, managers, supervisors, and front-line employees.
Private coaching can include:
- Assessment of skills, workstyle preferences, and interests.
- Learning how to lead with your strengths (Personality Type).
- Develop and/or refine resumes.
- Cover letter development.
- Learn effective job search methods, including tapping the hidden job market.
- Practice interviewing.
- Develop reemployment strategies and action plan.
- Interviewing and networking support.
- Negotiating salary and compensation.
- Coaching on job search, as needed.
- Assistance with launching/growing an entrepreneurial idea, if needed.
Group workshops include:
- Finding Best Fit Jobs
- Resumes that work!
- Effective Job Search
- Interviewing and negotiating for your next position
- Professional Development Planning
We recommend including some private coaching support to supplement these workshops.
Want to learn more?