As organizations evolve, there are times when releasing valued employees becomes necessary. If you are facing the challenge of releasing staff members, we can assist you by providing them with the ReEmployment support services they will need to secure new jobs in this ever-challenging economy. We offer a variety of individual and group options.
Whether it is a single employee or a group of employees, we have programs designed for both situations. Our programs are flexible and can be designed to support executives, managers, supervisors, and front-line employees.
Our advantage is local knowledge of the northeast region and an experienced staff to draw upon!
Services can include:
- Assessment of skills, workstyle preferences, and interests.
- Administration and interpretation of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.
- Develop and/or refine resumes.
- Cover letter development.
- Learn effective job search methods, including tapping the hidden job market.
- Practice interviewing.
- Develop reemployment strategies and action plan.
- Interviewing and networking support.
- Coaching on job search, as needed.
- Practical and inspirational assistance with launching/growing an entrepreneurial idea.