Welcome to the Challenge
Where you can go from Business Curious to a Business Roadmap in about 2 weeks!
This challenge will help you think through a professional service business idea or two that you have been tossing around and create a road map for how to launch your big idea.
Each weekday of the challenge, you will get a brief email and a short video with a key concept and a couple questions to explore as you test the viability of your business idea. Then, you’ll take 15-30 minutes to respond to the questions.
You can share your insights and ask questions in the comments for each day. The intention is to give you a chance to take small bites while you formulate your ideas.
Some basic guidelines:
- Ideas are not linear – they develop in spirals, some spirals create new spirals, some have lots of tendrils.
- All these questions are opportunities for you to consider the elements of a business so you can redirect your energy or recommit to your concept.
- You probably have more than enough information in your head to answer the questions, allow this to be an opportunity to put your ideas on paper in some kind of form that will help you move forward.
- Write for 15-30 minutes – first thoughts. You will have the opportunity to revisit the concepts so no need to get it perfect the first time.
- If you get stuck, then say so in the comments and move on, remember we will circle back on these topics. Just do the best you can for now. You don’t have to have it all figured out to start.
- Introduce yourself to the group (see below)
- Trust yourself!
- Ask for help when you need it!
- Share your progress in the comments!
- Mark each day as complete!
- And always be your Fabulous Self!